Providing first aid cover for your event First aid at events isn’t just a legislative requirement. It can be the difference between a life lost and a life saved.
Our first aid services are relied upon at thousands of events every year. We are on hand at events across the country, from major sporting fixtures (including Wimbledon, Premier League matches, the London Marathon and horse racing meets) to music festivals, carnivals, exhibitions and expos, air shows, horticultural shows and county fairs.
Our resources include:
• The largest fleet of Cycle Responder units in Europe, often arriving first on the scene in a crowded situation.
• Companion cars and mobile treatment units for large events.
• Resilient radio communications and mobile command centres.
• Mobile treatment centres and field hospitals.
• A nationwide fleet of professionally-equipped ambulances.
• The latest equipment, including oxygen therapy, defibrillators, carry chairs and stretchers. St John Ambulance is registered with and regulated by the Care Quality Commission. We are a trusted partner of the NHS and are proud of our reputation for the provision of safe, high quality care.
RAYNET-UK suports St John's with extra communications.BACK